Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 August 2012

WAB 2.0 Age of Arthur Gaming Day in Peterborough

Here's advance notice of a WAB 2.0 Age of Arthur gaming day to be held in Peterborough on Sunday 25th November, being jointly run by me and Mike 'Trouble at t'Mill' Whitaker, ably assisted by a couple of our other club members.

It promises to be a typical WAB gaming day, full of good fun, great games and friendly gamers.

Details on the pic below, but please feel free to contact me personally if you want further info or if you wish to have a place reserved for you.

Hope to see some of you there!

4 comments:

Doc Wilson said...

Envy.... take lots of pics

Matt said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds superb - even though I don't really play WAB much these days. But, alas, Google Maps says it's around 200 miles to Peterborough so I'll just have to enjoy the Battle Reports and pictures.

Hope you guys have a super day of gaming. May the best (Romano-British) man win ;o)

Regards

Matt

TWD said...

Hope to make this with the early Saxons Andy.
Tom

GuitarheroAndy said...

Jolly good Tom. I'll add you to the list.